Quantum’s highly competent training professionals have comprehensive practical consultancy experience. They deliver Quantum Compliance’s accredited and bespoke training courses.
- IOSH managing safely and working safety
- NEBOSH certificate courses in health and safety and fire safety
- Sector specific health and safety awareness
- Fire marshal/wardens
- Legionella and water hygiene awareness training
- Contractor management
- Manager and Director responsibilities
- Plus numerous bespoke management / awareness
- Legal compliance
- Highly competent consultant trainers
- Sector specific experts
- Pragmatic compliance and best practice advice imparted during training
- Quality course materials allowing ongoing reference
- All courses are either externally certified / Quantum Compliance certified
- Delegates are issued with an appropriate certificate to demonstrate competence
T 0800 644 4142 E email@example.com
23 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JB
34 Greenbox, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior B60 4AL (Reg Office).
About Quantum’s Health and Safety Training Services
Quantum aim to be the ‘go to’ consultancy for exceptional health and safety training. Quantum offer consultancy on managing safety and working safely to meet the exacting needs of portfolio management professionals. Quantum offer training from our highly competent training professionals who have comprehensive practical consultancy experience and deliver accredited and bespoke training courses.
Quantum Compliance implements bespoke strategies to help the successful integration of compliance management into the core operational areas of business. Quantum Compliance offers a client focused, value added proposition which is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Company consultants address the client’s specific compliance agenda and design risk assessment and management reports, which result in tailored advice to mitigate risk.
All consultants in the Company are tasked with being pragmatic and practical in giving their advice, remaining flexible and helping the customer achieve its compliance requirements.
Read more About Quantum